SUPER 9 XL
The Higer Super 9 XL is Ireland’s best selling 9m rear engine coach. With parts sourced from renowned brands like Cummins, ZF, Firestone, Waco, Spheros, Isringhausen,and Michelin, you know we have built the Super 9 with the best. It features a Euro6 engine plus Easy Loading System (ELS) that raises the bus to make loading and off-loading from the docking bay easier and safer.
Professional drivers will appreciate the ergonomic seat and ellipsoid dashboard with easy-to-read instruments. Passengers can relax on the high-quality Vega seats, all of which are fitted with an adjustable armrest, twin USB charging points, footrests, retractable table with cup holder, and coat hook.
The Super 9 XL Euro 6 C engine is fitted with a ZF EcoLife Coach gearbox, which includes an economy and power button – a first for a midi coach- and provides 25 percent more torque than manual and automated transmissions. Independent front suspension and ZF power steering system provide exceptional stability and first class precision road handling.
SAFETY / SECURITY
The safety conscious Super 9 XL is designed with a reinforced engine shield, front and rear skid plates, and a high driving position for a commanding view. Other standard features include a reverse camera, Advanced Emergency Braking Systems (AEBS), Adaptive cruise control (ACC), and Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
HIGER SUPER 9 XL STANDARD FEATURES
- Ergonomic driver’s seat on full air made by the market leaders ISRI.
- High driving position giving a commanding view of your surroundings.
- Push button automatic gearbox with E + P settings.
- Eagle eye backup camera for reversing view.
- Roof and convector heaters connected to the climate control system easily adjustable from the driver’s seat.
- Separate climate control for the driver and guide’s’ workplaces.
- Driver and guide personal mobile device charging system.
- Electric 50/50 windscreen sun-shades.
- Emergency control systems including FSS (RE suppression system).
- Auto headlights on function incorporating blue ambient overhead passenger marker lights.
- Actia instrument system with full can operation.
- 300 bhp on tap to merge with the trac and power up inclines with ease.
- 4 stage intarder to give optimal braking and prolonged brake pad wear.
- 22.5 Wheels and tyres.
- Dash display with real time data.
- Full air suspension front and rear.
- Independent front suspension with programmable ECAS system.
- Excellent turning circle.
- Powered vertical sliding luggage doors with remote control.
- On-board recording system with 8 cameras.
- Auto lube system.
- Easy clean interior.
- Heated front windscreen and drivers side glass.
- Multifunction steering wheel.
How to Buy
To purchase or learn more,
select one of the options below: