Introducing the Maxus MIFA 9
MAXUS has changed gears and launched the world’s first, full-size pure electric MPV, which was launched at Commercial Show 2022. Visually impactful, the MAXUS MIFA 9 boasts a range of up to 323miles / 520km on a single charge with the MIFA acronym reflecting the vehicle‘s key attributes: Maximum, Intelligent, Friendly and Artistic. This is the first car built on the MIFA platform which manufacturer, SAIC.
Maxus MIFA 9 at a glance
- Battery pack: 90kW ternary lithium from CATL with a range of 323 miles / 520km
- Consumption: 17.9kWh / 100km (62 miles)
- 180kW motor with a maximium torque of 350Nm
- MIFA 9 is the industry’s first intelligent driving housekeeper, which automatically
recognises driving style through data and scene driving
- Equipped with MAXUS pilot intelligent driving assistance system with functions such
as narrow road traffic, helping drivers avoid obstacles on both sides perfectly, and
free parking, which can scan and monitor at 150m 2 environment around the vehicle
Take a closer look!
How to Buy
To purchase or learn more, select one of the options below: