A much-anticipated arrival, the new MAXUS electric pick-up is the EV version of the MAXUS T90EV and will be available to order from August 2022, with delivery in Q1 2023. Perfect for both on and off-road driving, the MAXUS T90EV is equipped with a high-level spec and contemporary and stylish interior. With a range of 220 miles / 354 kms (WLTP combined) and a payload of 1000Kg the visually sporty exterior is complemented by a modern interior with a 10.25-inch digital touch screen instrument cluster providing a minimalist look.
The T90EV is roomy thanks to a neat dashboard design and floor console, making more room for both occupants and storage.
MAXUS T90EV AT A GLANCE
– Battery pack: 90kW ternary lithium from CATL with a range of 323 miles / 520km (NEDC)
– Consumption: 17.9kWh / 100km (62 miles)
– 180kW motor with a maximum torque of 350Nm
– MIFA 9 is the industry’s first intelligent driving housekeeper, which automatically recognises driving style through data and scene driving.
– Equipped with MAXUS pilot intelligent driving assistance system with functions such as narrow road traffic, helping drivers avoid obstacles on both sides perfectly, and free parking, which can scan and monitor at 150m 2 environment around the vehicle
– Body size (LxWxH): 5,365 x 1,900 x 1,809mm
– Cargo box: 1,485 x 1,510 x 530mm
– Halogen headlight with automatic induction and LED daytime -running light
– 17“alloy wheels – Reversing camera and rain-sensing windscreen wipers
– 10.25″ touch screen (radio, MP5, mobile link & Bluetooth)