A much-anticipated arrival, the new MAXUS electric pick-up is the EV version of the MAXUS T90EV and will be available to order from August 2022, with delivery in Q1 2023.
Perfect for both on and off-road driving, the MAXUS T90EV is equipped with a high-level spec and contemporary and stylish interior. With a range of 220 miles / 354 kms (WLTP combined) and a payload of 1000Kg the visually sporty exterior is complemented by a modern interior with a 10.25-inch digital touch screen instrument cluster providing a minimalist look.
The T90EV is roomy thanks to a neat dashboard design and floor console, making more room for both occupants and storage.
MAXUS T90EV at a Glance
– Battery pack capacity: 88.55kWh
– 220 miles / 354 kms Range (WLTP city)
– 150 kW motor
– Max front axle load (kg): 1100
– Max rear axle load (kg): 1950
– GTW (kg) – 4050
– Body size (LxWxH): 5,365 x 1,900 x 1,809mm
– Cargo box: 1,485 x 1,510 x 530mm
– Halogen headlight with automatic induction and LED daytime -running light
– 17“alloy wheels
– Reversing camera and rain sensing windscreen wipers
– 10.25″ touch screen (radio, MP5, mobile link & bluetooth)
How to Buy
To purchase or learn more, select one of the options below: