Congratulations to Eamonn and all the crew at Eamonn Deering Coach Hire who have just taken delivery of a brand new Higer Super 9 XL midi-coach (39 seats + 2 crew) fitted out to the highest specifications with a long list of quality features.
A reliable, versatile and quiet-running coach with plenty of space and headroom, the fully automatic Higer Super 9 XL will be a fantastic addition to the Co. Wicklow operator’s fleet.
- UK-manufactured Cummins ISB 6.7 Euro 6 engine
- ZF Ecolife fully automatic gearbox
- Wabco braking
- ZF steering and shocks
- Firestone airbags
- Predictive cruise
- Advanced emergency braking and lane departure warning systems
- Full engine bay fire suppression system
- Programmable ECAS
- Climate control AC
- Leather steering wheel
- Electric blinds
- Driver’s lockable luggage compartment
- 7 meters of underfloor luggage space
- Parallel opening luggage doors with ELS (Easy Loading System)
- Michelin 22.5 tyres
- Road friendly suspension
- Aluminium doors and wheel arches
- Black gloss roof
- 8-camera recording system
- Slide out operation seats: full recliners with USB charging and removable headrests
- Front destination system
In keeping with the Harris Life Coach program the Higer Super 9 XL is also fitted with a mobile defibrillator as standard and as with all Harris Group buses and coaches, is backed by our 2-year, bumper to bumper parts and labour warranty and is fully VAT compliant under VAT 71. Harris Bus & Coach would like to thank Eamonn for the repeat business and we wish him many happy years of motoring.
For more information on the Higer range or any Harris Bus & Coach models contact Harris Bus & Coach on (01) 419 4500 or call Chris directly on (087) 2620785.